Employees at Ford Motor Company, one of the world’s most recognisable companies, receive first-rate treatment. Ford Credit is the automotive financing, dealer stock, and leasing division of Ford Motor Company.
Thus, Ford Credit Management is now completely web-based, with all credit reports and credit-related services made available to staff members via online portals.
Get your account number from your first statement; you’ll need it to sign up for online access. MyFordBenefits on a computer, smartphone, or tablet, or the FordPass app are all good places to start the registration process.
When logged in, you can view details about the following features and services:
- bargain a payment plan with the seller
- Set up recurring payments
- Modify the expiration date (see our instructional video below)
- Check your recent and past bank statements and payments for any discrepancies.
- Count up the money that’s owed to you (“Payment”).
- Make sure you know when your lease is up.
- Set up email and/or text message alerts
Enrollment in MyForPay
- Click here to instantly log in. www.myfordbenefits.com
- Your initial user ID on the myfordperformance.com website is your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Your birthdate in the format MM/DD/YY is your initial PIN code.
- Your username, as well as your username and PIN number, must be updated after your initial login to my ford benefits.
- This user ID and PIN are necessary to see your performance data while using the employee login panel to log in or carry out authorised transactions.
- Select the department you want, as seen in the example above, or “US Employees.”
- To access your account, register.
The information provided above on MyFordPay and its services will be useful to you. The page also explains how to sign up for MyFordPay. I hope the information I just gave you was useful.